Last week was Thanksgiving, and I hope you enjoyed some time with family and friends. To continue that idea of “togetherness,” this week’s topic is community. What type of communities or groups do you have either in school, outside of school, or both?
These communities might include…
- sports teams
- school activities and clubs (ie. Garden Club, Safety Patrol, Cooking Club, Robotics, Student Council, etc)
- outside activities (ie. Boy Scouts, volunteering, music)
- groups with your family (neighborhood, church)
Think about some of these questions. You may want to include some of these as you describe your post.
- What is your “part” in your community group?
- What do you like about your group? Dislike?
- What group might you want to be part of later in life?
- How does your group affect others around you?